jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to load custom_nodetypes.xml into a DbFileSystem
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:29:55 GMT
hi yingjun

On Dec 14, 2007 4:32 PM, Yingjun Zhang <zhang_yingjun@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to change my Jackrabbit repository from using a LocalFileSystem to using
DbFileSystem. It seems that I got everything else under my repository home directory into
the global_fsentry (I set the schemaObjectPrefix to global_) table except the custom_nodetypes.xml.

how did you do the  migration? did you just modify the relevant
<FileSystem/> entry in your
repository.xml? that would explain your problem. try the following:
- register again any custom namespace declarations
- register again any custom node type definitions
that should do the trick.

cheers
stefan

> Particularly, I saw entries for the files  ${my_repository_home}/namespace/ns_reg.properties,
 ${my_repository_home}/namespace/ns_idx.properties, ${my_repository_home}/meta/rep.properties,
etc, but I didn't see the entry for the file ${my_repository_home}/nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml.
In the meanwhile, I'm getting "unregistered namespace error" for the custom node types defined
by myself. I assume that global custom node definition was not properly written into the DB
properly.