jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting rid of .lock file when shutting down repository resp. closing session
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:01:08 GMT
Certainly, there's some documentation at
https://springmodules.dev.java.net/docs/reference/0.8/html/jcr.html

Note that you should have a decent understanding of using Spring for your
application before you dive into configuring Jackrabbit with it.  You can
probably find more useful info on Spring's forums.

If that doesn't help enough, I could probably post some example
configuration files tomorrow.

-Brian