jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel <daniel.rampane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom WebDAV servlet
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:42:15 GMT
Hi Angela,

in a more abstract way, I don't really understand how to realize a
WebDAV access, through a servlet, to an already existent
filesystem/storage/database (in this case a Subversion repository).

I've discovered the FileSystem interface, and tried to play a little
with it, but without success.

Best regards,
Daniel