jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PostgreSQLPersistenceManager
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:10:06 GMT
Hi,

PostgreSQLPersistenceManager is included in the current trunk and will be
available in Jackrabbit 1.4 (due very early next year). If you want to try
this year, you need to compile Jackrabbit yourself.

Or if somebody could suggest me a better PersistanceManager ( I'm trying
> to manage about 5 GB of different Binary-Data along with free Metadata).

With Jackrabbit 1.4, should should also consider using the Global Data
Store, see http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Regards,
Thomas