jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karthik Sudarshan <Karthik.Sudars...@Sun.COM>
Subject Removing the use of file system
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 04:47:11 GMT
Hi all,
    I have a problem where Jackrabbit repository may be on one machine
but the appserver (using Deployment Model 2 with jackrabbit-jca rar) may
be on a different machine. The file system may not necessarily be
shared, and due to this I wanted to switch to the Derby database
entirely. Although it was successful for the most part, the searchIndex
still expects a mandatory path attribute! This is the only thing which
prevents me from having the whole repository on the DB. Is there
anything that can be done so that the search indexes are moved to the DB
as well?

Regards,
Karthik