jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: download binary content
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:19:53 GMT
I've answered another post that is related to this one I think.

For "download URL" I understand something like:

/full/path/to/jcr/node/having/the/bin/content/property/jcr:content/jcr:data

which may not work at all, because I think that the (only) way to get
content out of the repo is with the small code excerpt I've wrote on the
answer I've mentionned at the beginning, something like:

1) get the node having the content
2) get the content resource property
3) get the resource stream and copy the (input) stream to an output stream
4) done.

I hope this answers your question.