jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dominique de Waleffe <dominique.dewale...@denali.be>
Subject Monitoring the JackRabbit service
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:28:59 GMT
We have deployed applications using JackRabbit at some remote sites.

We would like to monitor the liveness of the JCR server. What we have been
doing until now is trying to access the repository root in webdav. But it seems
like this is not sufficient. The repository core was blocked for some reason (we're
trying to identify) but our monitoring requests were nonetheless succesful.

So what are the recommended ways to check if the JCR server is up and running?
What are other users doing?

Thanks,

D.

--
Dominique de Waleffe
Technical director

Denali S.A., "Bridging the gap between Business and IT"
Rue de Clairvaux 8, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Mob: +32 477 533 521 Office: +32 10 43 99 51 Fax: +32 10 43 99 52
http://www.denali.be

Legal notice: this message and its attachments may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message by mistake,
please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.