jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "hanasaki jiji" <hanas...@gmail.com>
Subject searching and interwoven integration
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 05:23:58 GMT
Need some details on searching... I have heard that there is full text
search and also that there is only search based on pre-defined tags.
Which is correct and where can I find demo's that use the jsr
compliant api's?

also, for corporate reasons, the interwoven teamsite product is being
used for authoring and process management of approval of content.  Any
thoughts on integration so that jsr compliant api's can be used for
run-time content?  I have considered a static snapshot / dump of
approved content and then import into jackrabbit.

Thanks! TIA