jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Callan" <seancal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Custom Nodes
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:55:47 GMT
Hi,

I made some modification to my CND as instructed:

## CND
<webfmis="http://www.mysite.com">
[webfmis:doc] > nt:resource
- webfmis:fileName (string)
- webfmis:size (string)

However, now this error is generated
"(java.lang.String) Error while parsing 'nt:resource' (cnd input
stream, line 2)"

Could there be an issue with the line return characters?  I'm
currently on Windows I wasn't sure if perhaps the issue was with the
\n\r.