jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Callan" <seancal...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Custom Nodes
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:51:34 GMT
I'm having some trouble creating my own custom nodes and I've done a
fair amount of searching online but I'm still ending up with errors.

This is the exception that is being generated, it's very cyptic and
not very informative : "(java.lang.String) Error while parsing
'webfmis:resource' (cnd input stream, line 1)"

I have the following code:

## CND File
[webfmis:resource] > nt:resource
- webfmis:fileName (string)
- webfmis:size (string)

## Java Loading
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager manager = (JackrabbitNodeTypeManager)
ticket.getWorkspace().getNodeTypeManager();
manager.registerNodeTypes(new
FileInputStream(Properties.getWebInfPath() +
"/repositoryNodeTypes.cnd"),
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_X_JCR_CND);

Thanks guys!