jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Querying on multi-value properties
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:24:00 GMT
This is the node structure I have:
bookType:
- authors (multiple)

I may have around 1000 nodes of bookType.  Now, I want to find all nodes of
type bookType that have "stephen king" in the property author.

A simple jcr:contains query with like this - jcr:contains(@authors, 'stephen
king') - doesn't work as I would want it to.  The reason being, if by
chance, I have a node that has "stephen" in one of the author values, and
"king" in another value of property author, this node is returned as a
match.  But I want _only_ those nodes that have "stephen" and "king" in the
same value of the author property.

Example:
nodeA:
- authors {"stephen king", "robert jordan"}

nodeB:
- authors {"good stephen", "royal king"}

On running the query, I get both nodeA and nodeB.  But I want only nodeA.
Is there any way of doing
this?

Thanks,
Sridhar