jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: download binary content
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:40:06 GMT
Wednesday 19 December 2007 23:38:08 wdlcs написав:
> Hi Alex...could you explain me how to enabled SimpleWebDav servlet from
> Jackrabbit?.I'm kind of lost in that part.
> Regards.

Well, it depends of your deployment model. See
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/deploy.html

The simpliest way is: use "war" distribution of jackrabbit which is Model 1
and extend it for your application. WebDav servlets are endabled by default
in this bundle.

I use model 2 and I slightly modifed both WebDav servlets to access defined
jackrabbit as server-wide resource. Source code of servlets is included in
war distribution. I found references to RepositoryAccessServlet in code and
replaced with my own. If someone needs such solution I may publish it on my
website.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE