jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Boris Granveaud <bo...@granveaud.com>
Subject Re: spring + declarative transactions
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:11:10 GMT

Sorry, my question was not clear. I've read the spring module documentation
and I've got a working configuration.

But I would like to declare transaction with annotations like I do with
Hibernate:

    @Transactional(readOnly = true)
    public Client findClient(Long id) {
    }

Is it possible to do this with Spring JCR module?

Another question: I've got an hybrid model Hibernate / JCR. Is it possible
to have a global transaction?

Thanks!
Boris.