jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Authorization
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:08:01 GMT

It looks as though I could take the patches and apply them to the 1.3.3
source I downloaded and re-build Jackrabbit.  Would this be a true
statement?

Also, I have implemented my own AccessManager, and have as of yet been able
to find a way to retrieve an instance of a Node from a NodeId.  There is
nothing in the Path class or the HierarchyManager, and no hints elsewhere.
Do you have any ideas how I would accomplish this?

Thank you for the info.  This was extremely helpful to me.

---MKelleher