jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From wdlcs <willy.delacruzsie...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit on JBoss problems
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:45:59 GMT

Hi Al.
So..this is what I did:

1.- I've downloaded the Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter -
jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3.rar from  http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi
here
2.- I've edited the jcr-ds.xml file that is in the jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3.rar
file (/deploy/jboss/4.x/jcr-ds.xml)
   2.1.- I've changed the rar file name to match actual.
          (<rar-name>jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3.rar</rar-name>)
3.- I've copied the jcr-ds to the deploy folder in jboss
4.- I've copied the jackrabbit-jca-1.3.3.rar file to the deploy folder in
jboss.

I'm developing  a JBoss Seam application and I want to use Jackrabbit in
this application, but when a I try to run this portion of code:

      InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext() ;
      Repository repo = (Repository) ctx.lookup("java:jcr/local") ;

I got this error : SEVERE: javax.naming.NAmeNotFoundException: jcr not bund

Please tell me if I'm forgeting to configure something else.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
                    wdlcs