jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From malsi <islam.el-sa...@epfl.ch>
Subject Removing a referenced node
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:45:21 GMT

Hi,
First I would like to know if  it possible to have multiple nodes being
referencing the same node.

Anyway, is there a way to remove a node that is referenced by other nodes?
I have the following scenario :
node A is a reference to node B
node C is a reference to node B

I am creating a repository for storing user emails. As I have multiple users
and 2 or more users can receive the same email, I would like to be able to
store this email only once in the repository. If a new mail arrives and i
see that it is already stored, I create a new node as the reference to the
already sored email under a user's folder in the repository.

thanks for your help.