jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unlocking a node when lost locktoken
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:59:17 GMT

Hi,

I lock nodes with Node.lock(true, false). Then I store the locktoken in an
other workspace in the repository. When I want to unlock the node I retrieve
the locktoken, add it to the usersession and unlock the node.

Now in some cases it can occur that a locktoken isn't correctly stored or
lost due to some problem. Is there a way to unlock a node when I don't have
the locktoken? Otherwise this node will stay locked for eternity.