jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Sivesind <...@enonic.com>
Subject Re: Third Hop error.
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:05:41 GMT

Ahhhh.  I tried setting up all the configuration again, but couldn't get
anything to work still.  Then I downloaded the source to Xerces, to debug
the problem.  Guess what was wrong!:

                FileInputStream xml = new FileInputStream("test.xml");

Couldn't find the file, and "xml" was null.

Sorry for wasting your time, everybody.  :blush:

Sincerely,
Jørgen Sivesind