jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ossi petz <ossip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webdav Client Examples?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:21:30 GMT
Hallo

thanks for the replies.

Yet i find it rather difficult to start with a jackrabbit webdav client :/
my plans where to patch commons-vfs with ssl-webdav from jakarta-slide.
but well the plan died with the retirement of slide.

i am not familiar with http client either. so without any examples it's
just too time consuming to start with for me.

yet i could help with some tests (as the infrastructure is set up).
maybe unit tests.

since slide has retired a new webdavclient would be cool :)

thanks

ossi