jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ossi petz <ossip...@hallo.ms>
Subject Re: [OT] webdav client libraries for Java?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:59:18 GMT
Hallo

well i think it should be possible to write / read files with webdav and
the slide webdavlib. the library may be 3-4 years old but i dont see any
  strong movement on webdav itself so it should work.

a lot of tools actually use this lib (maven wagon, commons http client
and so on)

currently i am doing some experiments with httpclient/slide and https
and reading files seems to work.

there are some articles on this too:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/12/23/slide.html

using the latest snapshot vfs form:
http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/nightly/commons-vfs/commons-vfs-20070730.zip
http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/nightly/commons-vfs/commons-vfs-20070730-src.zip

the src file contains an ant build script that will collect the required
jars.

curious if someone has ever used vfs with slide-clientlib and https?

regards

ossi