jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ossi petz <ossip...@hallo.ms>
Subject Re: [OT] webdav client libraries for Java?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:11:30 GMT
Hallo jackrabbit :)

The slide is retired pointer has brought me here too. So the question
may not be that OT as indicated in the subject.

but back to my stupid questions. i am looking for a webdav client too.

from what i found:
  - Commons VFS, but it relies on slide too. so its not future safe
  - A commercial http client:
    http://www.oaklandsoftware.com/product_http/compare.html
    lets say quite expensive.
  - (slide webdav client)

Are there some instructions on how to use apache http client with the
jackrabbit webdav extensions? i was too stupid to find any documentation
or examples.

Does Java-RMI Webdav mean you can only connect to certain servers? Or
does that not matter? So one could connect to any other webdav server
(Apache HTTPD/DAV)?

Thanks for any input

regards

ossi