jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu ☀" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing a Session or a Session per web user
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:38:55 GMT
Paco, as you probably know by now, jcr Sessions are not thread safe,
and so exposing them in a multi-thread environment may become a risk
for the data. I am not sure how your application is behaving and how
do you protect against thread contention at the session level, so it
is kind of hard to give an advise. What I can share is the fact that
in a read-only mode you can probably share a session between different
threads.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.