jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brad <jackrab...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject Extra attributes and namespaces added during WebDAV upload
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:45:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the WebDAV capability of JackRabbit to store XML files. I
was previously using the Slide client libraries to upload the files but as that
project is now closed I want to use another client library.

I tried using just plain commons-http but JackRabbit is adding extra attibutes
and namepsaces to the document. For example, it adds these extra
namespace declarations:

	xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
	xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
	xmlns:rep="internal"
	xmlns:fn_old="http://www.w3.org/2004/10/xpath-functions"
	xmlns:sv="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/sv/1.0"
	xmlns:mix="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0"
	xmlns:fn="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions"
	jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

Also, every element gets another attribute added to it:

	jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

Can anyone advise me how to stop it doing this? Do I need to configure
the JackRabbit server in a certain way? I really need just the
original XML document stored.

Just out of interest, has anyone got any ideas as to how this happens
when I use commons-http but not with the slide client?

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help recieved.

Brad.