jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Amir.Rafi...@netsolpk.com
Subject Adding XML DB Persistence Manager
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:24:43 GMT

Hello Mates

I am new to jackrabbit world. I want to implement an XML DB persistence
manager which will store all of my repository data in Sedna DB (XML DB).
Can any one help on this by providing some info / tutorial about JackRabbit
Persistence manager layer / life cycle etc

Thanks in advance

Regards
~Amir Rafique

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action regarding the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please return the original
to the sender and destroy the same immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
WARNING: The recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachment.