jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Full text search/queries
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:47:00 GMT
Hello Michael,

I think you meant here @jcr:data, richt (but assuming you did test with
@jcr:data, this is not the problem)

> then I will find some nodes, but when using
>
> Query q = qm.createQuery("//jcr:content[jcr:contains(@jcr:data,
> 'Hello')]", Query.XPATH);

This does look entirely correct...what happens with other words? Can you
find any? Try one lowercase (I know, it should not matter, but I just do
not know what might be wrong)

If above does not work, can you add an xml doc containing one unique
word of letters only, like 'abcdefghijk'. Test if you can find this one.

> after spending quite some time on figuring out what might be
> wrong, I wanted to ask if somebody on this mailing list has
> any pointers what I might be doing wrong.

let me know wether you have any results.

Furthermore out of curiosity: are you using jackrabbit in combination
with Lenya/Cocoon?

Regards Ard