jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: regarding method SEARCH in webdav client
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:57:12 GMT

> Angela Schreiber wrote:
> hi ard
>
> there is no need to be sarcastic.
> if you are looking for functionality that is not present you
> are welcome to contribute.

Seriously, I am making fun and certainly not meant to be sarcastic. I
see all the efforts you guys are taking, and certainly respect that. I
really think my texts are interpreted differently by you than I wrote
them, and I am seriously thankful for your comments on how to start with
the search. It depends on if I get time for it to build the search part
for simple webdav server, but if i do, i will certainly return it to the
community.

I do realize, that you are kind of the webdav knowledge base of
jackrabbit (at least i think), and you are now overwhelmed by old slide
users asking this and that and starting all kinds of discussions. You
should know I want to help out where possible (I think you must have
seen that i am putting quite some effort in helping out with the
indexing part of jackrabbit), and make jackrabbit community driven, and
not only Day driven. I think that is in the best interest of everybody!

Anyway, hope I clarified myself,

Ard