jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject regarding method SEARCH in webdav client
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:14:58 GMT
at [1] it says:

"In addition, the webdav libraries from the Jakarta Slide project for
the SearchMethod class do not seem to work correctly with Jackrabbit
(not sure if the libs or Jackrabbit), instead you need to use
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.SearchMethod where you
need/should use javax.jcr.query.Query.SQL and
javax.jcr.query.Query.XPATH constants as parameters to define the query
type."

Indeed, when doing a search from slide webdav lib I am getting a 405
method not allowed. Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong?
Shouldn't it work with both libs? I will try to get it to work, but if
somebody already has the solution (or an idea)....don't hesitate to let
me know :-)

regards Ard

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV

--