jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to initiate building of search index?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:55:23 GMT
Maybe you need to check you repository.xml, whats the indexers that you put
in your SearchIndex tag?

br

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins