jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Tesser" <jason.tes...@dotmarketing.com>
Subject XMLPersistenceManager for filesystem
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:35:17 GMT
A couple of questions on XMLPersistenceManager*

*1. Is there a compelling reason not to use it?  :-)  I like the
standardization of it and that it would be easier to debug and test.

2. Can it be used with the datastore in the trunk? or the blobstore in 1.3?
Is this the right thing to do?

3. I understand speed is the issue with it but I am planning on having the
app cache fairly aggressively.  thought?

4. Finally  any problems with clustering?

Thanks,
Jason S. Tesser
Lead Programmer
www.dotmarketing.com