jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Tesser" <jason.tes...@dotmarketing.com>
Subject Clustering and Cahes
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:00:33 GMT
How exactly do caches work with Clustering?  I am thinking of using the
filesystem as the persistence manager and blobstore/datastore.  I understand
both of these will need to live on a SAN but I want the servers in the
cluster to cache assets as they get them to disk.  Does the CacheManager do
this?  Does jackrabbit provide a good way to do this.  Obviously the cache
itself needs to be clusterable so that the servers stay in sync :-)  I am
looking to avoid having to goto the same every time the same piece of
content is requested.

Thanks,
Jason S. Tesser
Lead Programmer