jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to covert string to legal node name?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:44:17 GMT
In my application, I implemented a custom search/replace method to filter
out illegal characters.  It's pretty simple to write, so I didn't spend much
time looking for a library method to handle it.  AFAIK, the Jackrabbit API
doesn't address this issue.  I could be wrong, though (correct me if I'm
wrong, please, Jackrabbit devs!).

-Brian