jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CND Reader Error
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:51:14 GMT
Absolutely, my custom CND file has a dozen or so definitions in it.  From
the snippet you posted, I'd say you just need to adjust your syntax.  If I
understand your file correctly, you are trying to define a custom Library
node that will have one child node of type ex:config.

Try

[ex:library] > nt:base
+ config = ex:config a m p

Hope this helps!