jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daniele Dellafiore" <ilde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Junit and jackrabbit
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:24:15 GMT
I am actually developing an application that use jackrabbit and the
app is completley developed in TDD, writing test with JUnit (4).
There are no problem. More than this, I think I lost myself in
jackrabbit details if I did not use unit testing during developing.
Not only I can understand effecively the behavior of some methods or
classes but, more important, I consolidate it in a self-explanatory
and running test.