jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Waschkowski" <mwaschkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: predicate with descendant child
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:10:05 GMT
Hi Dan,

Doh, I forgot to mention that I need a particular branch, and realized
my example isn't very good. I'll try again.

I have the following:

/parent1/childJack/years=10
/parent2/childJill/years=12
/parent3/childJohn/years=35
/parent3/childJohn/childSuzy/years=10

I need the _adults_ that have children or grandchildren that are 10
years old because we are running a special promotion for 10 year olds,
and need to notify the adults of it.

I would like to write this:

  parents[//@years= '10']

but no go.