jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extra attributes and namespaces added during WebDAV upload
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:10:11 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 14, 2007 5:45 PM, Brad <jackrabbit@javawork.co.uk> wrote:
> I tried using just plain commons-http but JackRabbit is adding extra attibutes
> and namepsaces to the document.
> [...]
> Can anyone advise me how to stop it doing this? Do I need to configure
> the JackRabbit server in a certain way? I really need just the
> original XML document stored.

The default WebDAV configuration has special support for automatically
expanding and collapsing xml and zip files. If you want to simply
store such documents as normal binary files, you can disable that
feature by commenting out the respective <iohandler/> elements in
WEB-INF/config.xml within the Jackrabbit webapp.

BR,

Jukka Zitting