jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building 1.3.3 and 1.3.1
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:44:30 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 10, 2007 1:09 PM, Adrian Custer <acuster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to get it to build by downloading the -src jar files and doing
> maven installs. I'm using maven 2.0.5 and have tried java 1.5 and 1.6
> (Sun SDK's). Both 1.3.3 and 1.3.1 fail in the same way, in
>   jackrabbit-core/ working on the .query. stuff.
>
> Perhaps I am missing a lib? I've tried mvn -U install but that didn't
> help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is probably the same issue as reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1185.

The following change to jackrabbit-core/pom.xml should fix the problem:

       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <artifactId>javacc-maven-plugin</artifactId>
+        <version>2.1</version>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <id>fulltext-jjtree</id>