jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Steven Githens <swgit...@mtu.edu>
Subject Re: CacheManager slowing performance
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:33:15 GMT
Just to clarify one of the things I'm really trying to figure out:

If I need to bulk insert several hundred thousand nt:files/nt:folders,
because I'm migrating from an old system, what is the best strategy
concerning my JCR Session?   Should I be able to use a single Session
the entire time as long as I'm doing a session.save() after I copy each
file?

Thanks!
Steve