jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Junit and jackrabbit
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:03:44 GMT
Well, you can always use basic timers (System.currentTimeMillis() and
System.nanotime()) to roughly test performance, at least
speed-of-execution-wise. If you want to also test memory usage, etc.
indeed you need more advanced frameworks... and there's always jconsole
to check on resources usage too.

Good luck!