jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Full text search/queries
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:34:29 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>>after spending quite some time on figuring out what might be
>>wrong, I wanted to ask if somebody on this mailing list has
>>any pointers what I might be doing wrong.
>>

>let me know wether you have any results.

Marcel's hint helped to fix it

>Furthermore out of curiosity: are you using jackrabbit in combination
>with Lenya/Cocoon?

no. Some time ago I have started a (my ;-) minimal content repository
API, basically something like

Repository.getNode("/foo/bar.txt").getInputStream();
Repository.getNode("/foo/bar.txt").getOutputStream();
Node[] nodes = Repository.search("hello");

without all the "overhead", whereas don't get me wrong, I think JCR is
great, but for "smaller" applications I am bit overwhelmed with JCR.

But anyway I finally found the time to implement JCR beneath the API
above :-)

In case you are interested in the source

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yarep/trunk

U: anonymous
P: anonymous

or you might also download it via Maven

http://maven2.wyona.org/yarep/

whereas the latest JCR implemenation is not available via Maven yet, but
hopefully tonight

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup