jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: The state of WebDAV Clients
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:52:41 GMT
Roland Weber wrote:

>> who is willing to sponsor the development of a webdav client?
>
> If you mean "Sponsor" as defined by the Incubator... give
> HttpComponents a few months to complete the TLP move, then we
> should be ready to take on that role. If it's about spending
> time on development, see my remarks above. Time is short, and
> I don't need a WebDAV client for anything I do...

i didn't mean 'sponsor' in the sense defined by the incubator.
what i meant was: who is willing to pay the time a developer
spents on writing the missing part of the jackrabbit webDAV
client? or, alternatively, who is willing to spent his/her
leisure to time on that?

that's what is really required for without there will be not
a single developer actively working on the client.
and: i'd like to see that happen first in the jackrabbit
community, which is quite active.

best regards
angela