jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Full text search/queries
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:42:11 GMT
Hi

I am using the xml and html extractors for
jcr:content(nt:resource)/@jcr:data
and it all seems to work very fine.

Unfortunately the searching doesn't seem to work somehow.
When using

Query q = qm.createQuery("//jcr:content[jcr:data]", Query.XPATH);

then I will find some nodes, but when using

Query q = qm.createQuery("//jcr:content[jcr:contains(@jcr:data,
'Hello')]", Query.XPATH);

then I don't receive any nodes, whereas I am very sure there are nodes
containing the word "Hello" and also the index, because when doing a
grep I do receive

jackrabbit/workspaces/default/db/log/log1.dat
jackrabbit/workspaces/default/db/seg0/c3e0.dat
jackrabbit/workspaces/default/blobs/69/ba/8cda67744342894dd91ae6581b2c/%7bhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.jcp.org%2fjcr%2f1.0%7ddata.0.bin
jackrabbit/workspaces/default/index/_c/_2.cfs

after spending quite some time on figuring out what might be wrong, I
wanted to ask if somebody on this mailing list has any pointers what I
might be doing wrong.

Thanks

Michael

--