jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: regarding method SEARCH in webdav client
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:57:01 GMT
hi ard

> Seriously, I am making fun and certainly not meant to be sarcastic.

ok. glad to hear.

> [...] It depends on if I get time for it to build the search part
> for simple webdav server, but if i do, i will certainly return it to the
> community.

cool.

> I do realize, that you are kind of the webdav knowledge base of
> jackrabbit (at least i think), and you are now overwhelmed by old slide
> users asking this and that and starting all kinds of discussions. You
> should know I want to help out where possible (I think you must have
> seen that i am putting quite some effort in helping out with the
> indexing part of jackrabbit), and make jackrabbit community driven, and
> not only Day driven. I think that is in the best interest of everybody!

yup.
not problem whatsoever with the questions/discussion.

i just want to keep the expectations low regarding *my* free time
to invest in webdav enhancements/clients.
as i said: contributions are welcome. and - btw - i would be the
first to be happy with a good, compliant webdav-client.

> Anyway, hope I clarified myself,

you did. thanks
angela