jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: regarding method SEARCH in webdav client
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:20:19 GMT
Darren Hartford wrote:
> Is there any way to change this?  Attempts to bring this up in the
> mailing lists in the past only get re-directed to that statement instead
> of discussion about it.

honestly, i don't see any problem with that approach.

jackrabbit offers 2 different webdav-servers:

- one provides a standard webdav view with the aim to provide
   a default filebased view to the jcr-repository.
   that's the one to use if you are looking for a common webdav
   server.
   if you need additional functionality -> feel free to contribute.
   i don't remember you did so far, darren ;)

- second one that we want to use for remote jcr-call over
   webdav.
   if you want to use. go ahead. just be aware of the focus of
   that server and that the corresponding client is meant to
   be the spi2dav.

if you need some other view to the jcr (or any other repository)
feel free to use the webdav-libary and create your own server.

regards
angela