jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is it possible to export/import a repository from FS to DB
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:54:51 GMT
If I understood correctly, one can run a system-view export of the repo
to an XML file, and then import that XML file into another repo to
'duplicate' the original repo.

So, a quick-and-dirty solution would be:

RepoA (FS): export system view
RepoB (DB): import system view
Done.

I'm not sure this is documented anywhere, like most things JackRabbit ;-(
Thanks $DEITY there's this very responsive list.