jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: > Indexes Backup
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:58:08 GMT
Hi Andrea,

if the backup of server 1 includes the index files, then after a restore of the
files and a restart of the server jackrabbit will not re-index content because
the index is already present. instead jackrabbit on server 1 will trigger events
for the revisions that it missed while it was shutdown. this will also update
the index to the latest revision available on the database.

regards
  marcel