jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Arne v.Irmer" <Arne.vonIr...@uni-dortmund.de>
Subject Coming from Slide...
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:32:03 GMT
Hi,
we are using Slide in our E-Learning-Server at Uni Dortmund now for
years. Now, we need some special functionalities like quota and hit
counters but don't like to implement this for a retired project.
So I'm evaluating the Jackrabbit WebDAV-Server:
Does it support ACL? Can one enable ACL support? Does it support ACL
inheritance? Am I able to use roles for an ACE?
Does it support BIND?
Is it possible to implement a plugin that will be called at configured
events? For implementing that hit counter for instance...
Is it possible to edit/write content with authentication and just read
the that content without authentication?
Are there any workarounds for that?
Is there a webdav related documentation for Jackrabbit?

Yours
 Arne