jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: [OT] webdav client libraries for Java?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:03:29 GMT
hi kristian

> So... does anyone of the kind, wise people out here know a better way
> how to interact with a WebDAV server from within a Java application? Is
> there any way how to programmatically access, modify, add, remove files
> from/to WebDAV without manually crafting a WebDAV client on my own on
> top of some HTTP client lib?

not exactly what you are looking for, but at least cheaper than
using any kind of client lib, would be to use the extensions
to commons-httpclient that are present in the jackrabbit-webdav
project... they cover the methods defined by rfc 2518, 3253,
3648, 3744, dasl but have never been put together to a complete
dav-client. hinthint ;)

regards
angela