jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: [jcr-rmi] How to configure for RMI-Lookup
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:14:39 GMT
Dear All,

unfortunately I got no responses that brought me closer to a solution
... still I'm convinced that someone could easily help me here ... so
please have a quick look (original post:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-users/200710.mbox/%3c471859AD.9000001@researchstudio.at%3e).

many thanks,
Markus

--