jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CND Reader Error
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:02:12 GMT
I'm trying to extend the nt:file node type to add more properties to it,
and am getting similar errors.

mynsFile.cnd has, so far:

<myns='http://www.myns/1.0'>
[myns:file] > nt:file

and am getting:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.ParseException: Error while
parsing 'nt:file' (config/mynsFile.cnd, line 2)
REST_OF_THE_STACK_TRACE_HERE
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.name.UnknownPrefixException: nt
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NameFormat.parseIgnoreCache(NameFormat.java:257)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NameFormat.parse(NameFormat.java:80)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.toQName(CompactNodeTypeDefReader.java:636)
    ... 9 more

Do I have to specify the 'inlcuded' nt namespace for nt:file? Where?

Thanks in advance.