jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bill <trac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick clarification on FirstHop example?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:54:02 GMT
Thanks, I'll give that a shot. I had hoped Maven would make the
first-time use easier, given how much it's promoted in the docs, but
so far it created more work than it solved.

Nothing at all is coming out on the console, and when I try to add a
catch on RepositoryException it complains that it's never thrown by
the methods. Which is, err, odd, considering the documentation says
otherwise?

Next step is I'm going to bring it over to a Linux env, as well as
Eclipse on both platforms, and see if perhaps it's Windows being
obnoxious..

Thanks,
-Bill